Uncovering What Drives Advocacy in the Financial Sector
- In a world where word of mouth is a key driver to purchase, an international bank wanted to understand how to drive advocacy for its bank.
- Understand the emotional components leading to advocacy so the brand can overcome consumer inertia to switching.
- Co-creation workshop among consumers to collect stories of advocacy.
- Diagnosis of the stories to build a model of advocacy.
- Developed the model of advocacy and identified the gap that the brand can tap into.
- Provided a new space for the brand to operate in.
- Redefinition of concepts like “Prestige’/’Privilege’.
- Client launched several social experiments to assess impact of triggers in the new space. Successful campaigns were then rolled out at a broader market level.